www.rupid.in website and “RUPID” mobile application.
The website at www.rupid.in and Rupid mobile application (jointly referred to as “Platform”) are owned and operated by Rupid Technology Labs Private Limited (“Rupid”), a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, and having its registered office at Pl-101 B,FL-501 Sri Ushodayaa Arcade, Nr Water tank NA Hyderabad, Telangana-500049.
The “User(s)” of the Platform, as used herein, shall mean all individuals/entities who access the Platform for the various services offered on the same which shall include advance salary in the form of credit, and various other services including but not limited to loan facilitation, Investments, insurance, tax advisory etc.
With regard to the provision of advance salaries in the form of credit (“Loan Facility”), the term User shall mean: (i) the employees who have been offered this Platform, for availing the facility of hassle free advance salaries (“Loan”) from the lending partners of Rupid (“Borrowers”); or (ii) the employers who have been associated with Rupid for the provision of the facility of hassle-free advance salaries (“Loan”) to their employees in terms of the relevant agreement between Rupid and the employers (“Employers”); or (iii) the lending partners of Rupid who shall disburse the required Loan to the Borrowers (“Lending Partner”), as the case may be.
Such Users shall use or accesses the Platform on any computer, mobile phone, tablet, console or other device. For the purposes of these T&Cs, “we”, ‘We’, “our”, ‘Our’, ‘Us’ and “us” shall mean Rupid, and/ or third-party service providers engaged by Rupid to render certain services related to the Platform and ‘you’, ‘You’, ‘Your’, and ‘your’ shall mean a User.
The availing of any services on the platform is expressly conditioned on the User’s assent to these Terms and Conditions of Use (“T&C” or “Terms”). No document uploaded or document solely signed by a User shall modify these T&C. Rupid may amend the T&aC after prior notification to the User and such amended T&C will thereupon apply prospectively to the User.
By using the Platform, you irrevocably and unconditionally are deemed to accept the T&Cs. Kindly note that the use of any specific service, as provided through the Platform, may require the User’s explicit consent to separate terms and conditions, which shall be independent from these Terms.
Your continued use of the Platform shall be constituted as your acceptance to the T&Cs, as revised from time to time. We therefore would encourage you to review these T&Cs each time you access the Platform. If you do not agree with these T&Cs, please do not access and use the Platform.
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under, as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000 from time to time. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
“Data” shall mean any data, information, documents or materials submitted with Rupid prior to or during the use of the Facility/ Platform.
“Facility” shall mean the facilities to be provided by Rupid, through the Platform pursuant to any further terms and conditions related to any specific product/service, if any.
2. Registration of access to the Platform
The method of registration for access to the Platform may vary, depending on the services being availed by the Users. With specific regard to availing the service of Loan Facility, the details for registration for access are as below:
A. ACCESS BY RELEVANT USERS UNDER THE LOAN FACILITY
- Upon downloading the Platform on a device, you as a Borrower will have an account created on the Platform (“Rupid Account”), which will reflect the details of the method of application of Loan, eligible loan amount, the due date for repayment, the interest rate, penal interest, the platform fee, and other relevant details. On the basis of your request for a Loan, you may be granted a Loan from the relevant available Lending Partner, subject to the terms and conditions, as available on your Rupid Account.
- You as an Employer shall be provided with restricted access to a customized dashboard, which shall have web access only, setting out relevant details, including but not limited to: (i) data of employees; (ii) details of employees who have availed a Loan; and (iii) repayment details.
- Upon downloading the Platform, you as a Lending Partner shall be provided with restricted access to a customized dashboard, which shall have web access only, setting out relevant details, including but not limited to: (i) requests by Borrowers to avail the facility of a Loan; (ii) details related to repayment of Loans.
We have developed an innovative platform to offer customizable best-suited credit facility such as advance salary, personal loans, and salaried loans in partnership with our Lending Partners. User can avail advance salary, personal loans, and salaried loans by completing the entire application process on the Platform itself.
All our services are subject to applicable laws, government notifications, the rules, regulations, and guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India (“RBI“), any other regulatory bodies defining the rules/regulations governing the offer of any financial services through Platform.
1. Rupid shall endeavor customizable best-suited credit facility as per your requirement and you understand that you have agreed to avail credit/loan facility with the Lending Partners, in order to enable you to utilize the funds made available to you by the Lending Partner. Rupid shall facilitate the execution of the Loan agreement executed between Lending Partners and Borrower. While Rupid shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that you find a suitable customizable best-suited loan facility, Rupid does not guarantee that such Lending Partner shall meet your requirements or expectations.
2. Lending Partner(s) will determine and approve the credit limit sanctioned to you, details of which shall be available on your account. Subject to this credit limit, the Lending Partner(s) may, at its sole discretion, allow disbursements, by confirming the disbursal amount and other terms and conditions of the disbursal (as determined by the Lending Partner) as set out on the Platform, key fact statement, sanction letter and in the Loan agreement.
3. Rupid shall provide the following facilities to you (“Services”):
- To create and maintain your Rupid Account in connection with the Services on the Platform, the User must provide a phone number, which we will authenticate with a one-time password.
- To facilitate eligibility check for credit facility and underwriting support of User on the basis of information collected from the User.
- To facilitate the execution of Loan agreement with such Lending Partner(s).
- To facilitate disbursement of sanctioned Loan amount upon the satisfaction of any precedent condition imposed by the Lending Partner(s).
- To facilitate collection of equated monthly instalment or one time instalment (as determined by the Lending Partner).
- Rupid is the technology service provider to its Lending Partner(s). As a service provider, Rupid shall undertake communication, transaction, and processing with the User on behalf of its Lending Partner(s). At no point, Rupid is representing itself as a leading company. All terms pertaining to your credit facility with the Lending Partner is set out in the Loan agreement.
- Rupid reserves the right, with prior notice to the User to: (i) add new services; (ii) modify existing Services; and/or (iii) remove portions of the Services, as and when it deems fit and at its sole discretion.
You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding agreement and be bound by these T&aCs. You shall not access and use the Platform or avail our Services if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
For accessing the Platform and availing its Services, you, as a User, further represent that you are an Indian national having tax residency in India. You also represent and assure that you are not a tax resident of any other country.
We maintain the right to render Services to only those Users who are – a) competent to enter into legally binding contracts, b) have made the representations as provided above. Further, we shall have sole discretion regarding acceptance or rejection of any requests in relation to the same, from the Users towards such Services without assigning any reason.
We shall have the right to not process a transaction through the Platform if Rupid in its sole discretion determines that such transaction undertaken by a User is not authorized by such User or that the transaction is not genuine or suspicious.
If you represent a company, or partnership firm or sole proprietorship, you shall be eligible to access the Platform and avail the features and facilities on its behalf only if you have been duly authorized by way of necessary corporate action, as may be prescribed statutorily and/or under the charter documents of such entity and further on fulfilment of such additional eligibility requirements as Rupid may require in connection therewith.
We shall have the right to deny or not allow you to open Rupid Account if the information provided by you does not, in our sole discretion, amount to reliable information or appears to be fraudulent.
We shall have the right to terminate your Rupid Account if we discover any deficiency in the information provided by you at a later date. Please note that we may add further verification procedures in the future, whereby you may be required to provide us with more information, which shall be obtained with your prior consent.
6. Representations, warranties and undertaking
- The information and data contained in the platform do not constitute an offer to buy or sell or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any Services in any jurisdiction other than India.
- All information provided by you to RUPID is accurate, correct and true.
- You acknowledge and agree that RUPID is entitled to remove any/all the information on the platform that is in contravention of these T&Cs.
- You hereby authorize RUPID, to make any inquiries with any other finance company/bank/registered credit bureau regarding your credit history with them, in connection with the Services under these T&Cs.
- You agree to not engage in any activities pertaining to the Services that are contrary to any applicable law or regulation or the terms of any agreements you may have with RUPID and/or the Lending Partner.
- You agree not to (i) create multiple Accounts or fake Accounts; (ii) create Accounts fraudulently; and/or (iii) use the platform for any unlawful or immoral purpose.
- You understand that RUPID does not provide any warranties for its Services and shall not be made liable for any claims made by you or any third party. In this regard, you undertake to accept and be solely liable for the Services availed by you from RUPID. You further undertake to indemnify and hold harmless RUPID, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives against all damages suffered or losses incurred by RUPID arising due to any act, omission, or claim initiated by you or any third party in relation to the Services availed by you or in case of breach of these T&Cs or any warranty by you.
7. Delays in Processing
You understand that there might be inadvertent delays while the Services are being rendered to you, including but not limited to, at the time of making a purchase or making payment to the merchant. Please note that any transaction may be cancelled till the time it is confirmed by RUPID.
8. Intellectual property policy
All of the content on the platform, including, without limitation, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips or text, reports generated, trademarks, tradenames (“platform Content“), constitute our and our licensors’ intellectual property. Copyright laws in all applicable jurisdictions protect the platform and the platform Content.
You may access the platform, avail of the features and facilities and utilize the platform Content in connection with the subject matter thereof. You are not entitled to duplicate, distribute, create derivative works of, display, or commercially exploit the platform Content, features or facilities, directly or indirectly, without our prior written permission. If you would like to request permission to commercially exploit any particular platform Content, you could contact us in the manner provided for
RUPID and its licensors, if any, are the sole owners of the underlying software and source code associated with the platform and all the trademarks, copyright and any other intellectual property rights of any nature in the platform.
You agree not to:
- use the Platform or the Facility for committing fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, or
for any unlawful and/or illegal purposes;
- to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Platform;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable through the Platform;
- use the Platform to harm or injure any third party;
- impersonate any person or entity, on the Platform;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on the Platform, any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on the Platform, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials,”junk mail,” “spam”, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on the Platform, any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other user’s ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Platform or servers or networks connected to the Platform, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Platform;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws and any regulations having the force of law.
Some part of the Platform may contain advertising information or promotion material or other material submitted to Rupid by third parties. The responsibility for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on Platform, complies with applicable law, is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of advertisers or including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any
other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. Rupid will not be responsible or liable for any claim, error, omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform. Rupid reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion.
11. Security of the Platform
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Platform, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for You or logging into an account which You are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or (c) interfering with the services of Loan to any User, host, or network.
- You shall not misuse this Platform by intentionally introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful (together “Viruses”). You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform, or any server, computer or database connected to the Platform. You will not attack this Platform via a denial-of-service attack. Further, you shall not interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the Platform or any feature that
restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Platform, such as probing or scanning the vulnerability of any system, network or breach. You shall not use the Platform for any unlawful purpose.
- Should You breach the provisions of this section, you will be liable to be prosecuted under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and other applicable statutes. Rupid has the right to immediately report such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with such authorities by disclosing Your identity to them as per applicable laws. In the event of such a breach, Your rights to use this Platform / your web access will cease immediately.
- Rupid will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack or Viruses that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of this Platform or due to Your downloading of any material posted on it.
- You agree to immediately report to us all incidents involving suspected or actual unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, loss, damage, or destruction of data.
- You shall not interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) access and enjoyment of the Platform by other users or any host or network, including, without limitation, creating or transmitting unwanted electronic communications such as “spam” to other users, overloading, flooding or mail-bombing the Platform, or scripting the creation of content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Platform.
- All actions performed by any person using Your account and password shall be deemed to have been committed by You and You shall be liable for the same. Rupid reserve the right to suspend/ terminate your Rupid Account / web access at any time if it is found that You have been sharing the password with any unauthorized user.
- In order to reduce the risk of unauthorized access, if a User is logged out from the Rupid Account / web access, he/ she will have to enter his/ her details and login afresh. You understand and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for all the activities that occur under your Rupid Account / dashboard while availing the services/facility from the Platform.
You undertake that Rupid shall not be responsible and liable for any claims, damages, disputes arising out of use or misuse of the Platform. Rupid reserves the right to accept or reject your registration for the Platform without obligation of explanation.
The data provided during the availing of the Facility through the Platform is stored by Rupid for your convenience. You are not required to log-in to your Rupid Account, every time, to use or access the Platform. You understand and acknowledge that by accepting these Terms, you authorize us to use the information, including but not limited to your Data, for the purpose of authentication and any updates with regards to your credentials. You acknowledge that Rupid and its employees may contact you through telephonic calls, or SMS on your mobile number or through any other communication mode, to provide you with transactional information, various offers or other promotional schemes.
The Company reserves its rights to terminate these Terms in the event:
- You breach any provision of these Terms or any other policy or terms and conditions, as set out in the Platform;
- Rupid is required to do so under law; or
- Rupid chooses to discontinue the Services herein being offered or discontinue to operate the Platform;
- When the agreement between Rupid and the Employer is terminated or expires.
Upon such termination or suspension, You must immediately discontinue Your use of the Platform, and destroy any copies You may have made of any portion of the Platform. Accessing the Platform after such termination or suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Furthermore, You agree that Rupid shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to Platform.
Rupid reserves its right to communicate with You, even when you have uninstalled the Platform or even after termination of these Terms, until all your obligations are in subsistence.
Upon termination or suspension of these Terms, the rights and licenses granted to you under these Terms shall cease to exist, and you must forthwith stop using the Platform herein but You must fulfil all your obligations in terms of all policy or terms and conditions provided in the Platform, with respect to various Facilities availed by You and to the extent of such pending obligations the relevant clauses of these Terms shall survive termination or expiration.
13. Indemnity and limitation of liability
You as the end-User agrees to indemnify and hold Rupid, Lending Partner & any other service providers, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of (i) your violation of these T&C; (ii) your violation of any rights of other users of the Platform; (iii) your use or misuse of the Platform; (iv) your violation of applicable laws (v) any
third party claims.
To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Rupid, its affiliates, licensors, suppliers or any third parties mentioned at the Platform be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, lost profits, and/or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of and/or inability to use the Platform/ dashboard, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, delict, or any other legal foundation, and whether or not Rupid is advised of the possibility of such damages. To the extent permitted by law, the remedies stated for You in these T&C are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for herein.
14. Force Majeure
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall Rupid be held liable for any damage, loss, loss of services of Platform, due to deficiency in provision of its services on the Platform, resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, change in applicable regulations, including Reserve Bank of India regulations, or any other government regulations, floods, storms, electrical failure, civil disturbances, riots.
These T&C and the rights and obligations under it are not assignable by You. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Rupid may freely assign its responsibilities to any third party, including but not limited to any acquiring party or the merged entity in the event of a merger or a sale of all or a substantial portion of Rupid’s assets or stock or transfer of persons.
If any provision of these T&C is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, it is agreed that the court should endeavour to give effect to the intentions, as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these T&C shall remain in full force and effect.
Waiver: The failure of Rupid to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
16. Governing law and jurisdiction
These T&C shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent court in the city where the registered office of Rupid is situated.
17. Grievance officer
Name: Gowtham Alluri
Address: Plot# 88, Phase-3, Kavuri Hills, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India